Wednesday, October 12, 2011

what am i looking for? #emptiness

 I am Veronica Tiotama. Now, i am 22th. I am seeker of happiness. but sometimes i am very emotional and cant be patient for something that makes me angry. i am very grateful for everything that i ever had. but i still an ordinary man that not always satisfied for something that i can't have. :(. this is life, i am still live in the earth. i always try and try to happy in every condition.. and it's very difficult.. huft... (-_-''). O God, please give me a patience to face everything in my life, to face every giant that always make me doubt to make a decision.. give me a peace so my self can be friendly to the others.. i don't want to be a fault-finding :'(. i want to be a friend to every people and wanna give them feel comfortable when they are with me..

please God, give me Your heart, give me Your hands, Give me your Feet to be the light in every condition and every place wherever i am...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...