Friday, March 04, 2011

love brings me to you

  • I can be myself when I am with you.   
  • Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.   
  • Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.   
  • I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
  • You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.  
  • You are simply irresistible  
  • I love you because you bring the best out of me.
  • Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beatheart  
  • You're the one who holds the key to my heart   
  • You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).  
  • You have taught me the true meaning of love.
  • I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
  • I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care. 
  • And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-) 
  •  
let my heart sing when I'm with you...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...